Strategy, creative and media division that delivers world-class, omni-channel marketing disciplines to deliver outstanding results.
Behavioral science-backed corporate growth division that optimizes employee performance and elevates corporate culture.
We are fueled by out-of-the-box thinking and excited by change, and are looking for others who share our vision. If you want to push the boundaries of innovation in today’s digital world, you might be a Renegade.
We believe in our employees and offer competitive benefits to provide a healthy and collaborative work experience.
If you’re ready to push yourself to new professional heights in an enriching work environment, look no further than our current opportunities.
At least a year or two of experience as an account executive at an advertising agency, public relations firm or related digital agency. You’re off to a great start in your career and you love the business. Now you’re ready to move on to new opportunities on the fast track.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of the client’s business. At a minimum, this includes developing and prioritizing creative projects, oversight of client projects/timelines/deliverables across all internal departments, managing external vendors, facilitating internal and external communications, managing deadlines, budget forecasting, cost estimating, generating billing reports and approving monthly billing.
To apply, email resume, compensation history and requirements to: email@example.com
EOE. No relocation provided. No calls, please. Please include resume and compensation history and requirements.
Renegade - a hot, established, profitable, full-service communications company in Hunt Valley, MD. For 30 years, Renegade has partnered with clients to deliver results-oriented, cost effective communications solutions. We have a full palette of marketing communications services: marketing, strategy, interactive and digital development, print design and fulfillment, and training. And Renegade has the unique strength of an in-house, world-class video and film production capability. We have many Fortune 250 clients, particularly in the exciting cable and telecommunications segment. Renegade is a great place to work, with a flexible, friendly and focused atmosphere.
• Develop programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
• Test web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
• Stay current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and communicates regularly with Creative Director of Digital regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
• 4-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience preferred
• 2 years professional web design and/or development experience
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates various skill sets
• Experience in advertising and creative services is a plus
• Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Takes a professional, logical, and proactive approach to work problems
• Thrives in a multi-task environment
• Shares our commitment to client satisfaction
To apply, email cover letter, resume with compensation history and compensation requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org Male/female, EOE. No relocation provided. No calls, please.
Shoot us an email outlining your unique talents and how you see yourself making an impact as a Renegade.